A Systematic Review of Trauma-Focused Interventions for
Domestic Violence Survivors
(2 CEU Hours)
To complete this course, please review the course material and post-test below. When you are ready to purchase the course and submit the post-test, click “take this course” at the top right hand side of this page.
Course Author: Bryan Glazier, PhD, LMFT, LMHC
Course Text: Warshaw, C., Sullivan, C. & Rivera, E. (2013) A systematic review of trauma-focused interventions for domestic violence survivors. National Center on Domestic Violence Survivors. Retrieved from www.nationalcenterdvtraumamh.org
Through the completion of this course, learners will gain awareness of what is Intimate Partner Violence and the application of trauma-focused intervention in working with IPV survivors:
- Define Intimate Partner Violence (IPV).
- Examine symptoms of IPV survivors.
- Explore trauma-focused interventions.
- Identify the application of trauma-focused interventions for IPV.
- Review potential recommendations and cautions for practitioners.