Ethics and Boundaries in Professional Psychotherapy (3 CE Hours)
To complete this course, please review the course material and post-test below. When you are ready to purchase the course and submit the post-test, click “take this course” at the top right hand side of this page.
Bryan Glazier, PhD, LMFT, LMHC
Through the completion of this course, learners will gain awareness of what knowledge and skills are necessary in addressing Professional Ethics and Boundaries in Professional Psychotherapy:
- Defining ethics and what are professional ethics.
- Explore an overview of the four prominent professional associations.
- Identify what is competency and how it relates to ethical practices.
- Examine confidentiality through the lens of professional ethics.
- Explore what the concept of ethical boundaries in professional psychotherapy.
- Identify potential strategies to promote ethical practices in professional psychotherapy.